Ryan is quite enamored with his little sister. His reaction to her is much different than I thought it would be. I haven't seen too much of the jealousy that I expected. He just loves to kiss her and cover her up (yikes!) and he can't wait to hold her in the morning when he gets up. He is such a great big brother...and has been a pretty big helper for Mommy and Daddy!
James and I are adjusting to the newborn phase again. It's funny how much you forget from the first time around. While I do feel a little more relaxed about what to do when such and such happens...each baby is so different and there are things that pop up that make me wonder...am I doing this right!? All in all we are adjusting pretty well. I know the newborn phase doesn't last forever. I am trying not to wish it away just for a few extra winks of sleep. When they turn 3 they don't like to cuddle as much!!
Here is a peek at some photos from Ella's first week at home. Enjoy!
Sweet little Ella
Grandma and Grandpa come for a visit (and Ryan is saying cheese)
Mommy trying to catch a few Zzzzzzs
Our little lady in her first summer dress
Proud Big Brother Ryan

6 comments:
So cute how Ryan is behaving! Ella is beautiful! Love seeing the updates!
I love the pics. Ryan looks so proud of his little sister. Cant wait to see her and hold her. Congrats to you both.
Love ya all.
Sarah and family
Love the newset pictures. Ella and Ryan look so cute together.
Oh yeah! I just love it! It made me so happy to see your pictures! She is so darn cute! My favorite picture was of you sleeping with her on your chest- that's the BEST! It makes me wish Emily was that small again. It was funny when I saw the pic of her wearing a dress I thought "Oh! She looks like a little lady!!" and then I saw that you thought so too! You are so cute and you all look like you are adjusting well! Loves!
Congratulations! She's adorable.
She is gorgeous, as are you! I love those first few days. There's something very surreal and beautiful about them.
Post a Comment