Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Fall Update in Pictures

I have been meaning to update our blog for weeks, but I haven't felt like there has been anything blogworthy to write about. I do, however, have some cute pictures. So, I will let these serve as an update!!


Raking the leaves (or shoveling them...whatever works!)


Running through the leaves


Daddy's helper


Cutest pumpkin in the patch


Ella-3 months

God has blessed us with these two children. It is so easy to let the days go by, to let little frustrations get the best of us, and just to take it all for granted...but we are truly blessed. I love these little munchkins so much and I am so thankful for the joy that they bring to our lives. James is alright, too ;)!

7 comments:

Deidre said...

What an adorable little pumpkin!

The Rice's said...

Love the news pics! Your kids are adorable. Love Ella in the pumpkin outfit!

DOW FAMILY said...

Ella is getting so big!! Your kids are so beautiful...love the outfit. I still can't believe you are still just an hour away! We need to connect sometime!

Lora said...

Um, what?!?! you're an hour away from syracuse? what gives? (yes, i read steph's post) um, hello! let's get together! ;)

not to be repetative, but your kids are pretty darn cute.

Jason said...

Ok, I KNOW I say this like everytime...but I HATE THIS!! It just sucks that we don't live closer! I see these pictures of Ryan playing and I just think- how sweet would that be, me and Katie sitting on the porch talking with the girls hanging out next to us and the boys running around and playing in the yard...ARRRR!!!! It makes me sad- and kind of mad!! Anyway, your kiddos are precious, I love the fall pics and I agree tha they are awesome little blessings!

Lindy said...

Oh brother! I didn't know I was signed in under Jason! How funny! I promise I'm the one who said those things!

Adams Fam: said...

She certainly is an adorable pumpkin:)