I have always thought that Ella looks a little like my Dad. I can see it most in her eyes. Recently I took Ella to have her 6 month photos taken and noticed that in one of the shots I can really see the similarities. See for yourself...

I so wish he could have met her.
3 comments:
Wow- that's amazing how much they do look alike. He would of like to of met her too- He would be so proud of you and James raising such wonderful kiddos. If he was here he would say they take after him in being so good (:
Love you!!
Sarah
It's cool that you caught that! What a cutie she is! I'll bet your dad gets to see even more of his grandkids than he would have if he were here.
I wish he met her too! I have told you since she was born that she reminded me of your dad!! Love you!
Post a Comment