UPDATE:
As of yesterday, 4/28/09--Stellan was discharged from the hospital. He and his Mama are flying home from Boston today to finally be at home with the rest of their family. I know this little guy's fight is not over...but Praise God that he is doing well enough to go home. I really needed to read that news. Stellan's story, as well as the many other stories of suffering babies (and parents) that I have come across lately, really had me down in the dumps.
You will notice that I have placed a new button off to the right that says: "Praying for Stellan." Go ahead...click on it. This is a story that has touched my heart in so many ways. I hope you will join me (and others from all over the world!) in praying for this sweet baby boy.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kate, we should get together and take a picture of the two of us with his name for his name gallery. I have been trying to think of a place in our town that is well-known (not that it'd be well known to someone in the midwest anyway, heh.)... haven't come up with any place good enough yet.
I should add that button to my blog, I didn't even think to do that. Being pregnant right now makes me feel a little extra connected to this story - he is just so little and precious. Praying!
Post a Comment