Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's been awhile...

I know, I know. It's been WAY too long since I have updated my blog. Our computer had a "glitch" through the month of December. Thanks to a friend of ours, it has been fixed! We have been busy, busy, busy and I haven't had the time to upload a month's worth of pictures. When I do...you will be among the first to see (and read about) what we have been up to! Until then...Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Yes, this is simply inexcusable! To be gone for so long from blogging. How can there be any excuses? I've never heard of such a thing! For same, for shame... (can you tell I've been reading Jane Austen?). :0P Kidding, you know I ain't calling you out, girl. I look forward to seeing your updates. Be sure to check out mine. Love you!