Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An Easter Picture

First Attempt:


Ryan is getting into place


Ella's not looking at the camera


The sun is in Ryan's eyes and Ella is walking away


Ryan's hands are on his hips...he's not happy with Ella


Hands still on his hips...he's just plain mad, now.


I'll try again later...


Later:



Uh, Mom, I really think you are crazy for wanting to try this again


I mean, really, Mom.


Seriously?


OK, Mom. Apparently you are not listening.


No. You are not HEARING me, Mom.

OK, Ryan. Point taken.


If you could put the above pictures together in a flip book, it would make for a good laugh. I had hoped to catch at least one good picture of the kids together. Perhaps another day. I did catch a smile from Ryan, and, well, a side view of Ella smiling!




1 comment:

The Rice's said...

Hey!! I left a comment yesterday and it isn't here!! Anyways, the pictures are so funny!! I love your comments and your children are adorable. Can't wait to squeeze them in May!!