Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Field Trip

Today was Ryan's first field trip with his preschool. We went to a local pumpkin farm! I woke up at 6:30 this morning and it was pouring rain...and. I. mean. pouring! The winds were projected to gust up to 40 mph! Fortunately, the rain held off, but the wind was whipping! Of all things to forget on my son's first field trip...I forgot the camera! Thank goodness for camera phones! Here are a few shots from today...sorry the quality isn't the greatest!



Ryan "giving Ella a ride" on the wooden toy tractor



Clearly they were both having fun!



Picking out their pumpkins

The pumpkin farm trip was a lot like our apple orchard trip. We went on a hayride, had cider and donuts and got to pick out a pumpkin to bring home. Isn't fall grand in NY?

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Oh...how I miss the Pumpkin Patch. They ship there here from the north and make big piles...just not the same. Such great memories!