The morning started out with a video for the kids on what to do in case of a fire. Ok, actually, it started out with an episode of Jerry Springer while we waited for the 'firefighter in charge' to figure out how to turn on the DVD player. As the parents and teachers were all gasping and giggling (the firefighter completely oblivious to what was playing in the background), one of the teachers spoke up and asked if he could at least mute it until he had the video ready. Whew...

Can you just see the excitement on his face!?

'Driving' the truck

The bell is actually rung from inside the truck, but since other kiddos were in there at the time, Ryan got creative!

Hanging out on the back of the truck
I have lots of cute pictures of Ryan with his classmates, but I don't like to put up pictures of other people's kiddos unless I have permission. Sigh...it's too bad...they're really cute!

3 comments:
Looks like a fun field trip. My class just did that while I am on maternity leave!! He looks likes he is having a blast!
Dude- I'm dying! I have similar pictures of David taken in October when his preschool had a field trip to the Fire Station! You could see them if I would ever update my blog!! Yeah, I need to get on that!
Such cute updates!! I enjoyed reading :)
Post a Comment